Physical Therapy Facts: The Top 12 Things You Didn’t Know About A&B
You may have your physical therapy facts down pat, but we bet you do not know these 12 things about Above & Beyond Physical Therapy!
Physical Therapy Facts About Above & Beyond Physical Therapy
- Above & Beyond’s team is top notch! A&B’s team of experienced physical therapists are dedicated to recovering all patients to optimal function and performance. They are always committed to treating patients as family and creating a positive experience for every individual that comes through the doors.
- Above & Beyond’s company motto is, “Your Recovery is Our Passion.”
- Owner and Physical Therapist, Tom Long, is an Illinois native. Tom grew up in a small suburb of Naperville and attended Midwestern University in Downers, Illinois.
- Ted Gifford, PT at our Phoenix location, has a horse named Cochino.
- Carol Biscontini, PT, DPT, CSCS, TPI-CGFI, ACSM-HFS, is originally from North-Eastern Pennsylvania. Carl loves spending time with his family and his dog, Humphrey Bogart.
- Above & Beyond Physical Therapy was founded in January of 2000 in Flagstaff, Arizona.
- Above & Beyond has partnered with Lovitt & Touche to help control and reduce workers compensation claims by offering CRT Isokinetic Strength and Agility Evaluations. Schedule a CRT Evaluation
- Above & Beyond understands that medicine is a blending of science and art.
- At Above & Beyond, they strive to educate and enable their patients while providing the highest level of respect and courtesy.
- Above & Beyond is continuously aware of what each person can in turn teach us, making us better therapists.
- Many of our patients provide amazing testimonials. Check some of them out below:
- “Hi, A quick note for my appreciation regarding my hips. Never had them work so well, and much less discomfort! Many thanks again!! Have a great summer and good luck with the new member. Perhaps he’ll be a “Marine”! Semper fi,” –From Don B., A Patient From Our Queen Creek Location
- “Comfortable, would be the word I’d use to describe my feeling when at Above & Beyond. I am in a much better place in my life because of my experience there! Thank you!”—H.S.
Above & Beyond is providing PHYSICAL THERAPY to patients throughout the valley with clinics located in PHOENIX AND QUEEN CREEK. We have established a team of professional, LICENSED PHYSICAL THERAPISTS who believe in our philosophy and are treating all age groups.
The dream has become a reality, but this is just the beginning for Above & Beyond – The best is yet to come!
CONTACT US TODAY to schedule an appointment with our amazing Above & Beyond team!
Physical therapy has come a long way and is great for your health. READ THIS BLOG POST for 10 reasons physical therapy should be as much a part of your routine as brushing your teeth and drinking enough water.
Queen Creek Location
21321 E. Ocotillo Rd., Suite 122
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
3201 W. Peoria Ave., Suite D800
Phoenix, AZ 85029